Nicole Saphier, MD
Physician, Medical & Health Policy Media Contributor, Speaker, Author
Dr. Nicole Saphier is a board-certified radiologist with advanced fellowship training in Oncologic and Breast Imaging practicing at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in the New York Area. She is active in healthcare advocacy and legislation outside of her clinical and research duties.
Challenging the archaic stereotype of radiologists, Nicole is a full-time practicing physician, mother of three boys, legislative activist, author, and national media contributor for Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network, breaking the barrier between the reading room, patients and clinicians.
TOPICS & EXPERTISE:
- Women’s Imaging
- Women’s Health
- Breaking the Radiology Stereotype
- Work-Life Balance
- Beating Burnout
- Healthcare and Media
- Healthcare Politics
- Mayo Clinic – Oncologic and Breast Imaging Fellowship
- Fox News Channel/ Fox Business Network – Media Contributor
- Medscape – Advisory Board
- CDC – Young Women with Breast Cancer Advisory Board